Monday, February 4, 2008

So today marks the beginning of our official family blog. Now everyone can check us out and see how things are going and check out the kids – provided of course we can get access to a camera or that I can remember that I even have a blog and therefore update it. The former is infinitely more likely than the latter. In fact I imagine this blog will last a few months before the novelty wears off, but we can at least have some fun in the between time.

3 comments:

Quel said...

Um... you're not supposed to be THAT honest. You just fade off quietly and feign new interests in other things noting that you'd heard blogging causes heartburn and therefore couldn't continue. But only if someone asks.

^o^,
R

Aunt Patty said...

Those great nieces of mine are beautiful. I can't wait to see them in person in July. Love Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...

Tante Resi and Heidi enjoyed our visit to see the girls....congratulations and best of luck to you