Friday, April 18, 2008

Bedtime


Every night, Siale and I have a routine for bedtime. After her bath or shower, I get her dressed and then we have a combined story and tea time. I make either tea or some other warm drink and we share it while I read to her. It has a nice relaxing feel to it, which I need, since the evenings are pretty grueling over here. Will works nights, so we're on our own; I can use all the relaxation I can get. Siale has her own cup that Grandma bought for her at the Portland Zoo. She loves it and I think I am going to need to get her another, because one just doesn't seem enough.


In this picture, you can see that Siale has finished her tea and is working on mine.


Siale's bed. (I made the patchwork on the top of her duvet cover, but I blog that later, in a different post. We don't have curtains yet, because I am still trying to figure out what I want to do to both block the sun and act as insulation.)

No comments: