We made them with peanut butter. The birds took a few days to find them and then Siale and I had a lot of fun watching the birds go after them. We were able to watch them from the bedroom window and our kitchen window.
Siale was looking out of the kitchen window watching, when she saw the letter "N" that I have on the window sill. (It's a piece of contraband and I am pleading the fifth on its acquisition. I'm sure no one on the Quee Mary has noticed.) Siale saw it and said that it was for "Micole Stephens." I can't decide what's funnier, that she knows my name is Nicole - she calls me Kiki sometimes, but I didn't know she knew my name is Nicole (that must be confusing - both for her and for you reading this!), or that she recognized it's a letter "N", but still called me Micole! Beyond all that, I was surprised that she is recognizing letters. We'll be working on that that in the near future.




No comments:
Post a Comment