Friday, April 18, 2008

More Easter Egg Coloring

Colored hands

At the beginning:




During:





After:





The cause of the colored hands - impatience.





See she has the little holder in the UNcolored hand?! She was really good about using it to lower the eggs into the dye cups, but getting them out, well, it required too much finesse, so in went the fat little hands. (And yes, I know this picture is in here twice. I'm still getting the hang of all this.)


After plucking the eggs from the cups, she intelligently places it into the ringy thing! Better late than never, I guess!


Finished eggs.




Eating the egg:






And handing it back to Mommy, because she doesn't like eggs. Maybe she hoped this egg would be different because it was a different color. She keeps telling me she'd eat Green Eggs and Ham, so maybe that was her logic - colored eggs taste better than the white ones.

No comments: