Monday, June 9, 2008

Latest Stats on the Dames

I almost forgotted. Siale now weighs 30lbs and is 36" big and Soapie is 16lbs and 24 1/4" big. It's a bit creepy, too. Take a look at this:

This is a picture of Siale in Jack's lap at around 6 months, shortly after we moved here.

And this is a picture of Soapie within the last few days. Notice anything? Yep, Soapie at FOUR months is fitting into stuff her sister wore at 6 months. Soapie is growing so fast, I just can't believe it.
Ok, they look so similar as babies, I decided to comparisons a la Gitante (Tante Gitella in Siale speak) (Gitella did some recent comparisons of Jack and Edie on her blog, link's to the right if you wanna check 'em out).




I mean really - so similar, could you tell??!! Practically identical!

Ha ha ha. All joking aside:

Siale at about 3 or 4 months. (I would like to give credit to my highly talented friend, Rocky, for taking this fabulous picture. It's one of my favorites.)

Sophie, same age.

No comments: