"Help! I think my butt is stuck. Help!"
"Who WAS that girl in the Teething Ring Mask?!"
(Imagine my surprise at seeing that cat picture on going through the pictures on the camera and having THAT jump out at me. I didn't take it, Siale the Photographer did. That picture scared the crap outta me!
Ooohh - speaking of being scared - I tell Siale when she startles or scares me that she "scared the heck outta me." So now, when I startle HER, she says, "oh, you scared me out of heck!!" Aaahhh, man I love that kid.
Here's a video of her being her own cute self (I apologize in advance for the fuzzy focus, it's called breathing. I need a tripod!!):When I first showed this video to Siale, she laughed hysterically. I hope you will, too. Seriously, this one, little 2-3 minute video makes 9 months of pregnant misery all worthwhile!
Stompin' the ants
It's too bright in here - close the blinds!
Schnoozzlely Daddy-love - she looks happy, doesn't she?
I have no idea. I cannot for the life of me remember at what angle I took this picture!
Yo, homie.
Don't You Wish Your Baby Was Cute Like Me?
And I'm out. That's all for now folks. I made a couple crafts and I'll post those later. I'm pooped. See ya.




No comments:
Post a Comment